Ever wondered what football players and coaches do during the bye week? Specifically wondering about the Maryland football team, who after consecutive losses to UVA and Duke now finds itself at 2-6 and nearly becoming the universal pick for worst team in the ACC?
Well, wonder no more. Through our inside sources, Shell Games has provided this exclusive update on coach and player bye week activities. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
– Chris Turner: Shivering in a Simi Valley irrigation ditch
– James Franklin: Shivering in the film room
– Don Brown: Shivering in the bar room
– Ralph Friedgen: Shivering beneath an Old Country Buffet steam table
– Demetrius Hartsfield: Shivering in a training room hot tub
– Entire offensive line: Shivering through inspirational visit to spackle factory
– Anthony Wiseman and Cameron Chism: Shivering. Just shivering. So dark. So very, very dark.
– Da’rel Scott and Davin Meggett: Carrying footballs along the beach. Sipping cold drinks out of football-
shaped glasses. Clutching stuffed footballs in sleep. Shivering.
– Nick Ferrara: Long Island. Banging.
– Travis Baltz: Saving shivering children from trees
– Torrey Smith: A whirlwind tour of the country, stopping in Oakland, Detroit, Kansas City, St. Louis…
you know, just for shits and giggles.